In February of 2008, Greenpoint purchased Capital City Pallet roll-off division. This has allowed Greenpoint to provide a complete disposal service for the community that includes any project size. We specialize in commercial and industrial recycling. In 2015, Greenpoint purchased a new truck and smaller containers to provide a residential sized box for our customers. This has allowed Greenpoint to expand our services to a broader customer base.
Greenpoint Rolloff offers various sizes and types of roll-off boxes to customers in northeast Kansas. Roll-off bins are used in construction sites, demolition jobs, commercial projects, home and yard clean ups, roofing jobs, industrial facilities, and much more!
The material we collect is hauled to our Greenpoint C&D Processing Center to recover recyclable material. Greenpoint recovers recyclable materials, saving valuable landfill space, and saving the planet. We hand sort and recycle concrete, wood, asphalt, shingles, cardboard, metals, plastics, and more. We recycle approximately 60% of all materials brought in to our facility.
We have several different roll-off container sizes to meet your individual needs, from full commercial size boxes to small residential boxes. No project is too big or too small!
Acceptable waste materials for all Roll Off sizes include: All types of Non-Hazardous Construction and Demolition (C&D) materials such as wood, metal, and plastic, drywall, roofing, and cardboard. If waste materials are primarily inert such as concrete, dirt, sand, brick, etc., we suggest a 20-yard container so as not to exceed the legal road limit.
NO HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE, ASBESTOS, or HAZARDOUS WASTES
Same day service and delivery is usually available in Shawnee County, but at least one day’s advanced notice is preferred.
Commercial Container Rental:
The following sizes are available.
10, 20, 30 and 40 Yard Containers
The following rates apply to Roll-Off Waste Container rentals.
$200.00 minimum charge. This charge includes delivery and pickup*.
$1.50 per day rental
$45.00 charge per ton of waste (minimum charge of $45.00)
*Additional fees will apply for delivery and pickup outside the Topeka area.
Residential Container Rental:
12 Yard Box: $250.00
-includes delivery, pickup, and 3 tons of material
14 Yard Box: $300.00
-includes delivery, pickup, and 3.5 tons of material
16 Yard Box: $350.00
-includes delivery, pickup, and 4 tons of material
An additional $1.00/mile roundtrip will be charged for projects outside Topeka area
An additional $5.00/day rental (10 days included in rate)
$50.00 per ton of waste will be charged for tonnage over the included amounts.
*A new minimum charge begins each time the container is dumped.
Roll-Off Container Rental Terms
- DO NOT OVERFILL CONTAINERS
- NO HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE, ASBESTOS, or HAZARDOUS WASTES
- There is an additional fee per ton for any load in excess of 12 tons.
- There is an additional fee per day if a roll-off container pick-up request is not made after 2 weeks.
- Delivery or removal of roll-off containers or boxes is done during business hours only, 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, at Greenpoint Rolloff’s discretion.
- A charge is made if roll-off box or bin is damaged or burned while in customer’s custody and care or painted with graffiti.
- Same day service and delivery is usually available in Shawnee County, but at least one day’s advanced notice is preferred.
- Prices vary depending on location.